Bianco DiNapoli’s 102 oz Organic Whole Peeled Tomatoes w/ Basil tomatoes are the top rated source of tomatoes in the world. That’s what the renowned New York Times had to say anyways when they awarded this California-based company first place in their best canned tomatoes contest.
These award winning tomatoes, from the duo of Chris Bianco & 3rd generation tomato processor Rob DiNapoli, are organically grown and harvested in Northern Califonia. Named “The Best” canned tomato by the NY Times in May 2020, these tomatoes are the perfect compliment for your pizza, pasta or whatever dish you are cooking. Fresh plum tomatoes are taken directly from harvest to be washed, steam-peeled and finally, specially selected by hand to ensure quality. Use Bianco DiNapoli Organic Whole Peeled Tomatoes to make the best Italian sauces, soups, and more!
- Your tomato based meals are only as good as the quality of sauce you use! Wow your family, guests with your pizzas, pasta dishes, casseroles, soups, sauces and much more!
- Unique and delicious tomatoes, prepared within hours of harvest. Bianco DiNapoli tomatoes are used across the world's top restaurants, featured in countless publications, shows and most importantly home pantries!
- Bianco DiNapoli's mission is to bring you the very best tomatoes that Mother Nature and human ingenuity has to offer. Organically grown, hand selected, grown and processed tomatoes in California.
- Bianco DiNapoli Tomatoes are organically grown and harvested on Cliff Fong's family farm in Yolo County, California. Long summer days and fertile soil produce these very unique & delicious tomatoes. Within hours of harvest, our plum-shaped tomatoes are washed, steam-peeled and hand selected at the Olam tomato cannery in Williams, CA. Each can is packed with a touch of sea salt, organic basil then topped in its own juices.
- Certified Organic by YOLO CERTIFIED ORGANIC AGRICULTURE
- USDA ORGANIC Certified
- Ingredients: Organic Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Sea Salt, Organic Whole Leaf Basil, Citric Acid
- Weight: 2.89kg