Elevate your pizza-making and remove the guesswork with the Ooni Digital Infrared Thermometer. This laser-guided, high-precision tool is calibrated to read extreme temperatures on Ooni’s cordierite baking stones, so you get the perfect bake every time.
Designed for use before and during cooking, the Ooni Digital Infrared Thermometer ensures that you always have a detailed understanding of how hot your pizza stone is. With both numerical and colour-coded temperature displays, you can select your preferred interface and switch effortlessly between laser-guided spot measurements and wider area scans.
The high resolution LCD full-colour digital display delivers temperature information in less than 300 milliseconds, while Temperature Scan Mode allows you to easily determine the minimum, maximum, and average temperatures of surfaces in one simple scan. The thermometer comes with Duracell® batteries included, and a removable hang loop attachment for safe storage between uses.
Not intended for medical use.
Precision performance for the perfect bake every time
The Ooni Digital Infrared Thermometer combines laser-guided accuracy and ease of use with a sleek-yet-durable design.
Easy to read, colour-coded display
The easy-to-read digital display, allows you to quickly check how hot your stone is, so you know when to launch your pizza.
Temperature scan mode
By determining the minimum, maximum, and average temperatures of your stone in one simple scan, the thermometer will give you ultimate accuracy.
Ergonomic design & hang loop
With a contoured, ergonomically-designed handle, smooth and durable thermoplastic casing, and a padded trigger, the Ooni Digital Infrared Thermometer has been engineered with comfort in mind. You can also easily store the thermometer by attaching it to the Ooni Table using its removable hang loop attachment.
Advanced Emissivity Setting
Calibrated automatically for use with cordierite Ooni pizza stones, the thermometer’s emissivity settings can be adjusted by the user to more accurately measure temperatures of different materials and finishes, including steel and cast iron.
What's in the box
- 1 x Ooni Digital Infrared Thermometer
- 2 x AAA Duracell® Batteries
- 1 x User Manual
- Safely measure surface temperatures without contact
- Laser-guided to precisely measure every cooking zone
- Backlit LCD screen is easy to read, even in low light
- Colour temperature ring indicates ideal baking temperatures
- Adjustable emissivity, preset for Ooni baking stones
- Scan mode records an area’s min and max temperatures
- Range of -30 °C and 550 °C
- Accurate to within the larger of 2% or 2 °C
- 10:1 distance-to-spot ratio
- Includes removable aluminium hang loop for use on Ooni tables
- Comes with 2 AAA Duracell® batteries included for five hours of continuous use