Nomad Grills 1 Year Limited Warranty
NOMAD Grills come with the following 1 Year Limited Warranty subject to the terms found below.
- The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the NOMAD Grill and does not extend to products that have been resold.
- You will be required to provide proof of purchase.
- The warranty is for residential or domestic use only .
- Any replacement parts issued by NOMAD Grills are covered by the time remaining on the original warranty.
- If you have altered the products in any manner, the warranty is void.
- Our customer support team will try and troubleshoot any issues you may have, to try and solve your problem as fast as possible.
- The warranty is subject to you using the grill in accordance with the instruction manual and essentials guide.
Our official warranty covers defects and/ or workmanship issues that occur in the first year and as detailed below. However, we aim to earn your loyalty for life and want to ensure that every NOMAD interaction is an awesome experience, so if you ever have an issue, shoot us an email and we'll do our best to get you squared away.
Failure to regularly and properly maintain the product will void the Warranty. There is no written or implied performance warranty on NOMAD Grills items, as the manufacturer has no control over the installation, operation, cleaning. All out-of-box claims must be made within 30 days of purchase and must be made PRIOR to installation.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Reasonable wear & tear
- Discoloration, fading, or heat tarnishing
- Surface rust
- Water damage
- Excessive exposure to salt air conditions, sea spray and humidity (such as on a yacht, you lucky baller, you...)
- Grease fires or misuse
- Damage caused by accidents
- Severe weather conditions and natural disasters
- User error
- Unauthorized modifications or attachments
- Minor distortions or warping caused by prolonged exposure to heat, where such warping does not prevent use of the grills
- Use of the grills with incorrect fuels
- Any improper use of the grills
- Commerical Use, for example, by, caterers, butchers, rental companies, and food trucks.
- All out-of-box claims must be made within 30 days of purchase and must be made prior to installation.
- Purchase from an unauthorized dealer or reseller
- Any product installed damaged will be considered damaged during installation and not covered under the Warranty.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
If (and it's a big bad “IF” that we don’t think will happen!) you need to claim on the warranty, processing a claim is easy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your proof of purchase
- Your grills serial number
- Photograph and video of any faulty parts
You must provide all information (including photographs/videos where requested) as well as all assistance reasonably requested by us in order to properly assess the products.
Once your claim has been approved by Everdure, the Oven Depot team will facilitate the return/replacement.
- The customer should coordinate with the Oven Depot team to schedule the exchange
- The customer should send their item to the Oven Depot office (customer will shoulder the shipping fee)
- Once received, the Oven Depot team will ship out your order back to your address (pick-ups can be scheduled)
*The customer must shoulder the cost to deliver the damaged item to Oven Depot.
*Oven Depot will shoulder the cost to deliver the item back to the customer.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD FOR THE APPLICABLE COMPONENT.
THE PURCHASER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED AS SPECIFIED HEREIN TO REPLACEMENT. IN NO CASE SHALL NOMAD GRILLS OR OVEN DEPOT (FILCON VENTURES, INC.) BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Product Manuals: https://nomadgrills.com/pages/faqs