Everdure By Heston Blumenthal 1 Year Limited Warranty
Everdure by Heston Blumenthal grills come with the following 1 Year Limited Warranty subject to the terms found below.
- The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the Everdure by Heston Blumenthal (EHB) grills and does not extend to products that have been resold.
- You will be required to provide proof of purchase.
- The warranty is for residential or domestic use only.
- Any replacement parts issued by EHB are covered by the time remaining on the original warranty.
- If you have altered the products in any manner, the warranty is void.
- Our customer support team will try and troubleshoot any issues you may have, to try and solve your problem as fast as possible.
- The warranty is subject to you using the grill in accordance with the instruction manual and essentials guide.
THE WARRANTY COVERS REPLACEMENT PARTS ONLY. During the term of the Warranty, EHB's obligations will be limited to furnishing a replacement for defective and/or failed part (s) covered by this Warranty. Failure to regularly and properly maintain the product will void the Warranty. There is no written or implied performance warranty on EB grills, as the manufacturer has no control over the installation, operation, cleaning. All out-of-box claims must be made within 30 days of purchase and must be made PRIOR to installation.
WHAT IS COVERED?
CHARCOAL GRILLS (4K, HUB™, HUB II, FUSION™ & CUBE™)
- Firebox, outer body and cooking grids against all rust/burn through.
- Exterior paint/finish against rust through, excluding fading, discoloration, oxidation or consumer damage.
- Electrical componentry including heating elements, PCB's, switches, motors, cords and associated housings.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Reasonable wear & tear (for example, scratches, dents, dings and chipping) or changes in the appearance of the grill that do not affect its performance
- Discoloration, fading, or heat tarnishing
- Surface rust
- Water damage
- Excessive exposure to salt air conditions, sea spray and humidity
- Grease fires or misuse
- Extreme environments
- Severe weather conditions and natural disasters
- User error
- Commercial Use
- Minor distortions or warping caused by prolonged exposure to heat, where such warping does not prevent use of the oven
- Use of the grills with incorrect fuels
- Any improper use of the ovens
- All out-of-box claims must be made within 30 days of purchase and must be made prior to installation.
- Any product installed damaged will be considered damaged during installation and not covered under the Warranty.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
If (and it's a big bad “IF” that we don’t think will happen!) you need to claim on the warranty, processing a claim is easy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your proof of purchase
- Your grills serial number
- Photograph and video of any faulty parts
You must provide all information (including photographs/videos where requested) as well as all assistance reasonably requested by us in order to properly assess the products. Once your claim has been approved by Everdure, the Oven Depot team will facilitate the return/replacement.
- The customer should coordinate with the Oven Depot team to schedule the exchange
- The customer should send their item to the Oven Depot office (customer will shoulder the shipping fee)
- Once received, the Oven Depot team will ship out your order back to your address (pick-ups can be scheduled)
*The customer must shoulder the cost to deliver the damaged item to Oven Depot.
*Oven Depot will shoulder the cost to deliver the item back to the customer.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD FOR THE APPLICABLE COMPONENT.
THE PURCHASER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED AS SPECIFIED HEREIN TO REPLACEMENT. IN NO CASE SHALL EVERDURE BY HESTON BLUMENTHAL OR OVEN DEPOT (FILCON VENTURES, INC.) BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.